• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Naked Skier at A Basin

drjeff

Yeah knew a girl who crashed on a spring day wearing a one piece bathing suit. Pretty bad road rash.
There was a young lady boarding in a rather "cheeky cut" 1 piece suit at Mount Snow a couple of weekends ago. It became quite evident that she had fallen at some point based on the case of road rash her backside was displaying o_O :eek:

eatskisleep

Even if I’m skiing in a T-shirt I still wear gloves. When skiing up on Mount Washington in the spring I’ll still throw on a wind breaker for the run down in case of a fall.

jimmywilson69

I bit it skiing in shorts last year when I hit a super soft/slow patch near the bottom of a run. Definitely left a nice raspberry on the side of my calf.

cdskier

Unfortunately I have scars on my fingers from crashing at K on a May day. Young, stupid, and not wearing gloves *sigh*
I had a pretty nice fall a few years ago at Sugarbush where I cut my hand up on a warm spring day. It was the last run I was planning to take for the day too. I didn't intend to ski without gloves, I just happened to forget them at the condo and didn't feel like going back. Now I always keep an extra pair of at least some thin gloves in my backpack.

dblskifanatic

I was skiing on SS at K on one of the final days skiing in shorts and a t-shirt no gloves. It was 70 degrees out. I hit a rock on a trough between the bumps with my downhill ski and caused the tips to cross and I supermanned it. Pretty good raspberry on left knee, right forearm and palms of my hands, So I took a break and had a beer and went back out = makes you pay attention more that id for sure.

KustyTheKlown

i love a good spring skiing road rash

i always forget my thin gloves, and i hate wearing my regular gloves when its even the slightest bit warm. my hands run hot. i ski gloveless a lot. blisters on my inner thumbs from the poles. because i also always forget to bandage them before skiing gloveless.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
What pocket do you put the RFID pass in? Do you put it up...nevermind.
I was in a rather crappy part of my local town speaking with an apartment manager on the sidewalk and our conversation was interrupted by a commotion on the street .
As we looked down the one way street traffic was stopped by a rather large naked man chasing a almost naked woman weaving around the cars. He was a carry a metal table leg in his hand and swinging it ..,,,,,bad aim thank god.
The police show up and cop #1 gets him spread eagle palms on a brick wall and begins to frisk him ....gets to his butt and stops, scratches his head ....pauses and cuffs him. No ID hiding in the crack I guess.