• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New England needs a Mountain Collective Pass

dlague

I was just looking at this site:

http://mountaincollective.com/?utm_source=factory&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=freeskier

then I had a dream - what if there were a New England Collective? Even if it cost $449 vs the $379 Mountain Collective charges?

This would be awesome but still just a dream! What resorts would make up your twelve days?

(this is not a real deal - sorry about double image copied wrong one and cannot remove) Obviously not in the World

Attachments

• NE Collective.jpg
    NE Collective.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 129
  • NE Collective.jpg
    NE Collective.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

snowmonster

We did. It was called the All-For-One Pass.

But, I'll play. My Eastern Mountain Collective would be:

Stowe
Jay Peak
Smugglers' Notch
Mad River Glen
Cannon
Sugarloaf
Sunday River
Saddleback

For an extra fee, throw in a resort across the border. I pick Le Massif de Charlevoix.

xwhaler

If we are picking 8, I will go:
Saddleback
Sugarloaf
Cannon
Magic
Burke
Smuggs
MRG
Sugarbush

thetrailboss

Staff member
I was just looking at this site:

then I had a dream - what if there were a New England Collective? Even if it cost $449 vs the $379 Mountain Collective charges?

This would be awesome but still just a dream! What resorts would make up your twelve days?

(this is not a real deal - sorry about double image copied wrong one and cannot remove) Obviously not in the World

Good choices there!

Mine would be:

Stowe
Sugarbush
Burke
Jay
MRG
Cannon
Sunday River
Sugarloaf

jaytrem

Last year Fox 44 was selling those ski cards for about $120. 1 ticket to each of...

Smuggs
Jay
Owls Head
Mad River Glen
Suicide Six
Titus
Gore
Burke
Cannon

That's kinda similar, but no 1/2 off extra tickets.

xwhaler

Last year Fox 44 was selling those ski cards for about $120. 1 ticket to each of...

Smuggs
Jay
Owls Head
Mad River Glen
Suicide Six
Titus
Gore
Burke
Cannon

I plan to buy this if offered again :) Figure I likely would not make Owls Head, Gore, Titus but even 7 days for $17 each would be great. Could maybe trade some of the un used vouchers on the board too

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Stratton and Okemo are no longer on the same pass. When ASC dissolved all their mountains split. We're not making any progress to something that could come close to the Epic Pass, or Mountain Collective.

I'd like passes based on areas. Like "The Massachusetts Pass", "The Finger Lakes Pass", "The Central VT Pass". What's the point of 10 mountains on a single pass if 1/2 of them are 5 hour drives or under 1,000 vert? This is why I'd like specific area passes.

dlague

Some awesome lists! Wildcat is one that I like too! Living in central NH all of these are easy to get to except Whiteface which would result in an overnight.

If Fox 44 does that deal mentioned earlier then I am all over it!

bobbutts

AZ's least wanted pass
1. Loon
2. Bretton Woods
3. Okemo
4. Wachusett
5. Waterville Valley
6. Stratton
7. Mohawk
8. Jiminy

dlague

AZ's least wanted pass
1. Loon
2. Bretton Woods
3. Okemo
4. Wachusett
5. Waterville Valley
6. Stratton
7. Mohawk
8. Jiminy

Too funny! I would ski them just the same!

Sent from my PC36100 using AlpineZone mobile app

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
AZ's least wanted pass
1. Loon
2. Bretton Woods
3. Okemo
4. Wachusett
5. Waterville Valley
6. Stratton
7. Mohawk
8. Jiminy

Jimminy Peak is great if you want to save an extra 1/12 hours getting to VT. The pitch on the frontside diamonds are constantly a diamond rating for 900 vertical feet. Few ridges, no (major) trail mergers, no breaks. Excellent for cruising steeps. And with a 6-pack that eats lines, I bet you could get more vertical feet in an hour than you could get at any of the mega mountain resorts.

steamboat1

Well within an hours drive from our ski house is.

MRG
Sugarbush
Middlebury
Killington
Pico
Okemo
Magic
Bromley
Stratton

I'd go for that.

Throw in
Smuggs
Stowe
Bolton
Cochrans
Mt. Snow

which are doable day trips from the house I'd be happy.

Priced the same as the old All 4 One passes & I'd be even happier.

edit: throw in Suicide Six & Queechee. If they ever open Bear Creek or Ascutney again they're close to.

Jay & Burke are a bit to far from the house.

Last edited:

Cornhead

Smuggs
Jay
Owls Head
Mad River Glen
Suicide Six
Titus
Gore
Burke
Cannon

Yes, this was an awesome deal. Great meeting and skiing with you. I didn't use a few I had hoped to, Smuggs, and Burke. I was at Jay and they had the most snow at the time. Some guy at the Snowshoe gave me a BOGO for Jay, so I decided to stay there instead of hitting Smuggs or Burke. I wish I would have given those passes to someone here who could have used them. I definitely got my money's worth nonetheless. That was one great thing about last season, I got to hit Gore four times with the various vouchers I had. I missed it, I'd been skiing Whiteface instead, since I could ski there half off with my season's pass. I think I may try to make a trip to New Mexico this year, and ski less in New England. I wonder if this offer will come up again? Jump on it if it does. Don't let the homemade look of the card scare you! It had me wondering if it was legit.

ScottySkis

Yes, this was an awesome deal. Great meeting and skiing with you. I didn't use a few I had hoped to, Smuggs, and Burke. I was at Jay and they had the most snow at the time. Some guy at the Snowshoe gave me a BOGO for Jay, so I decided to stay there instead of hitting Smuggs or Burke. I wish I would have given those passes to someone here who could have used them. I definitely got my money's worth nonetheless. That was one great thing about last season, I got to hit Gore four times with the various vouchers I had. I missed it, I'd been skiing Whiteface instead, since I could ski there half off with my season's pass. I think I may try to make a trip to New Mexico this year, and ski less in New England. I wonder if this offer will come up again? Jump on it if it does. Don't let the homemade look of the card scare you! It had me wondering if it was legit.
SLC hotels $40 a night can't beat the prices and almost 600 inches of snow in a good year, need go back West.

Smellytele

Smuggs
Jay
Owls Head
Mad River Glen
Suicide Six
Titus
Gore
Burke
Cannon

I got one but got screwed (not by them but by wetness). My card got wet after 2 uses and stuck together and could not be used after that.

Cornhead

I got one but got screwed (not by them but by wetness). My card got wet after 2 uses and stuck together and could not be used after that.
Wow, that sucks, did you try to redeem any after it got wet? Were you refused? Pond skimming contest? :wink: We have a laminator where I work, maybe I'll laminate the card if I ever buy one again.