• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Job

campgottagopee

So if you were offered a promotion from your company, that would substantially raise your pay, be VERY close to good skiing and provide housing would you do it?:lol: Just need to move away from home for the first time and be away from most of your friends and family?

:daffy:

Congratsa---in todays market not many people are getting promotions or raises---must be good at what you do---nice!!

I was just joking when i was questioning on if to do it or not. My new job is 50-75 yards away from the lifts at Jimney Peak. Plus a whole lot closer to mountains in VT.

Stop in the shop at Jimney and look for the new manager "Matt".:lol:

Nice..are you still trying to become a cop?

Hawkshot99

Congratsa---in todays market not many people are getting promotions or raises---must be good at what you do---nice!!

I have been working for this shop for 4 years now, started when I was 19, as a the shop rat, and just got this oppertunity.

Nice..are you still trying to become a cop?

Yes still want to be a cop, but need to wait till there are tsts and then the long hiring process.

Thanks to all your well wishes, and I think I am going to love it.