• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

OCCC is hiring

mriceyman

the building does looks pretty cool ffrom the highway... i wonder if the need to sell more is because their show got canceled.

gmcunni

it was cancelled? i thought i saw promos for new season where dad and jr made up and were back together.

mriceyman

This is the shows last season... wonder what they made off 233 episodes over 10 years. Not a bad run for a reality show

Glenn

I can't believe that show lasted as long as it did. I'm not fabricator, but most of their bikes were stock frames with some crap tac welded on. But hey, they made millions, so more power to em'.

JimG.

Staff member
They opened a restaurant in the OCC headquarters...I went there and offered our grease trap pumping services and gave them a proposal.

My boss told me not to follow up on it, he doesn't want to do business with them. Told me junior is an addict and senior is an asshole. Told me they don't pay their bills. Called them bad people.

His reaction lead me to think he has personal experience.

AdironRider

Junior sure has a lot of weight on him for any addict Ive ever seen, but who knows.

The not paying the bills part though I could see, they dont seem like financial genius' or anything. Thought they went bankrupt a few years back as well.

ScottySkis

Junior sure has a lot of weight on him for any addict Ive ever seen, but who knows.

The not paying the bills part though I could see, they dont seem like financial genius' or anything. Thought they went bankrupt a few years back as well.
Jerry Garcia was not skinny. I only seen them once in the airport, I stopped watching the show many years ago.

JimG.

Staff member
Jerry Garcia was not skinny. I only seen them once in the airport, I stopped watching the show many years ago.

good point.

I saw senior at Branton Woods, a golf course near my neighborhood. He looked weird in a golf cart.