• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ok...This weather sucks!

Puck it

You just came to that conclusion!!!!!

captain-obvious3.jpg

slatham

That was a funny blast from the past.

Nothing funny about the weather right now for eastern skiers. A change will come.......

Tin

Everyone is in such a rush. Enjoy fall. Get things done so you don't have to when the snow falls. Life goes by quick enough as it is.

HowieT2

if there's any time for the forecast to suck it would be now, before winter. and fwiw-snow in the forecast for northern greens saturday night.

tumbler

Skiing was never a given for Thanksgiving, it just recently became a manufactured skiing holiday. I consider it a treat to ski in November and do not get bummed out by the forecasts. First to second week in December is the time to start being nervous about the forecast. I also do not like the WROD

JDMRoma

Everyone is in such a rush. Enjoy fall. Get things done so you don't have to when the snow falls. Life goes by quick enough as it is.

Not that I'm enjoying fall but I'm getting one more thing done since the weather isn't cooperating.
Last house project this week !!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone