• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Oktoberfest 2012

powhunter

Brings back memories..I was there in 77 and 79 when I was stationed over there..We would take the train down to Munchen with our GI issued sleeping bags and just enough money for beer and hash. Met some really cool and crazy people at OF

Steveo

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I have been to Germany many, many times, and been to Munich three times, but never been to Oktoberfest. I've always gone either in the winter or the earlier summer.

one of these days :)

drjeff

One of my friends, who is a corporate attorney from Chicago, and does some work for BMW, has gone (and currently is over there now) to Munich for Oktoberfest the last 4 years. He keeps telling me that I need to join him one of these years. And based on the some of the photo's that he's sent me and the stories that he's told, one of these years I have to take him up on his offer! :beer: