• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Peak Pass, what we have all been waiting for.

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
We all knew it was coming: www.peakpass.com

ESSENTIAL QUESTION & ANSWERS

What’s the catch?

No catch. The Peak Pass is the only unrestricted ski pass that offers unlimited skiing or riding at Attitash Mountain Resort (NH), Big Boulder (PA), Crotched Mountain (NH), Hunter Mountain (NY), Jack Frost (PA), Mount Snow (VT) and Wildcat (NH).

Can I ski or ride the rest of the season if I buy?

You sure can. Purchase today and the pass is valid for skiing and riding for the remainder of this season as well as the 2016/2017 winter at all 7 mountains.

Where can I buy a season pass?

Multiple locations. Peakpass.com will have all of the pass information including benefits, a pass comparison and information about our resorts. You can also visit any of our resort guest services as well as any ticket window to purchase!

What happened to the old pass structure?

The old pass structure has been replaced with this new five product pass structure at our Northeast resorts.

What is the new pass structure?

See below:

EXPLORER PASS - $599 / $399 (until April 30)
Ages 30+ (Adult) | 7 – 17 (Youth)
Valid Daily at all 7 Mountains
No Blackouts
Top Level Benefits (see Benefits)
DRIFTER PASS - $399 (until December 15)
Ages 18 – 29
No Blackouts
Additional Benefits (see Benefits)
RANGER PASS - $499 (until April 30)
All Ages
Valid Daily at all 7 Mountains with 11 Blackout Dates
Except Crotched Mountain – Pass Valid Every Day!
11 Blackout Dates:
12/27/16 – 1/1/17 | 1/14 – 1/15/17 | 2/18 – 2/20/17
TRAVELER PASS - $299 (until April 30)
All Ages
Valid Monday – Friday at all 7 Mountains with 5 blackout dates
Blackouts:
All Saturdays & Sundays & 12/27 – 12/30/16 & 2/20/17
SCOUT PASS - $60 (anytime)
6 & under
No Blackouts
No additional benefits

Last edited:

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
This is the Epic Pass equivalent we've been waiting for. Too bad there's only a few true "destination" resorts. This is a good powder hound pass if you're willing to drive to follow the snow and ski for a day

elks

Not my favorite mountains in the 2 hour radius, but having 2 mountains available under a 2-hour drive is pretty sweet. That's what killed it for me with the Maxpass, which only had one mountain within a 2-hour radius. And having Wildcat in the mix makes me smile.

Good deal and the payment plan sweetens the pot when buying for a family. Might just do it.

Jully

The Ranger is the most interesting. Very very few blackouts and the blackouts aren't even everywhere. $100 less than the unlimited.

Funny that they blackout Wildcat but not Attitash haha.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Meh. Needs to be a pass that covers more and better mountains along 91 / 89 / 93.

Kind of irrelevant when Peaks doesn't own mountains in those areas. If they did have mountains along those highways, I'd expect much higher pricing too as the demand is already there.

It wouldn't excite me living out where you do. For Southeastern NH&ME folks or people in the NYC market it's tough to beat this deal.

Jully

But overall I think this is incredible. For someone in between Boston and NYC.

VTKilarney

Kind of irrelevant when Peaks doesn't own mountains in those areas. If they did have mountains along those highways, I'd expect much higher pricing too as the demand is already there.

It wouldn't excite me living out where you do. For Southeastern NH&ME folks or people in the NYC market it's tough to beat this deal.

It definitely makes the Okemo/Sunapee $1,313 pass seem like a VERY bad deal.

bdfreetuna

I mean in general. There are no good multi-mountain passes for destinations I prefer. Closest I get is the VT 5 passes and those are limited.

Jully

If they had been able to get one more mountain in VT this would have been killed. Hunter is certainly a great option for those near there as well though.

They are really going to get a good bang for their buck with the snowmaking upgrade at Mt. Snow.

Smellytele

The Ranger is the most interesting. Very very few blackouts and the blackouts aren't even everywhere. $100 less than the unlimited.

Funny that they blackout Wildcat but not Attitash haha.

I think it is only the Crotch that is not blacked out which would work well for me. Also not the NH Feb vaca (not even the whole MA only the long weekend)

dlague

I'd jump on this if Wildcat wasn't such a hike for me

Noticed your Loon Signature - is this to get people to go there and not Cannon?

We might have considered it as well to change up things but hopefully my other plans will work out!

yeggous

I think it is only the Crotch that is not blacked out which would work well for me. Also not the NH Feb vaca (not even the whole MA only the long weekend)

I too am surprised how few blackouts there are. But this is consistent with how they've handled blackouts on the AttiCat Classic pass.

Funky_Catskills

Holy crap - Just picked one up.
Doing the payment plan - $99 down and I can ride free the rest of the season!!

I'd be losing money if I didn't do it.. had a big lift card and I'm out of free tickets.

20% Off Resort Lodging – based on availability
20% Off Select Retail Items
25% Off One Lift Ticket Per Day
50% Off Tubing
Available at Select Resorts
Free Summer Scenic Chairlift Rides
Only Available at Mount Snow, Hunter, Attitash & Wildcat
One Ride Per Pass Per Day
25% Off Attitash Summer Attractions Ticket
One Per Pass Per Day
Free Admission to German & Celtic Festivals at Hunter Mountain
One ticket per pass per day
25% Off Zip Tour Rides at Hunter Mountain
One discounted ride per pass per day
$29 Greens Fees at Mount Snow Golf Club Monday – Thursday
One discounted round per pass per day

ScottySkis

Just is awesome I will get this for sure if I save Penny's. Hunter mountain snow, Wildcat chaep price this is awesome.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk