• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder alert! Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoKat

yj7f6.jpg

jaybird

I head to steamboat Friday. Getting out of dodge

Have at it ... there's another Pacific storm coming on in ... Dog !

Back East, folks will continue making sacrificial offerings of those with inflated prognostications.
Quebec looks wet ... but way northern Maine looks white...up in 'cousin-country'.

mriceyman

By this time next week snow will be flying again.. Im guessing tuna will be on about 430 after last chair

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

SIKSKIER

1:45 pm 02/03/16--Well, skiers and riders, our hopes for better than predicted weather today have been dashed - it looks like it will be a sloppy affair at The Beast.

mriceyman

Some Eastern Skiers might have to admit tomorrow night that some other Eastern skiers know what's up. We'll see. I'm trying to do you all a favor here by posting this.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

VTKilarney

I just checked his Facebook page. He just posted a new photo of his awesome pow day.

chipmunk.jpg

Vortex

Looks like it switched over to NCP at the River too. Got Windy some Wind holds. Couple of inches mid mountain. Can't get info high due to Wind holds.

VTKilarney

Tuna's last login was at 10:35 last night. That suggests to me that he wasn't actually trolling. Wouldn't a troll want to login and see people's reaction to their shenanigans?

Status
Not open for further replies.