• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder alert! Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcb890

Tuna's last login was at 10:35 last night. That suggests to me that he wasn't actually trolling. Wouldn't a troll want to login and see people's reaction to their shenanigans?

He knew he had to leave early before the blizzard got too bad to drive up North for an epic pow day. Seems like a solid plan to me.;-)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tuna's last login was at 10:35 last night. That suggests to me that he wasn't actually trolling. Wouldn't a troll want to login and see people's reaction to their shenanigans?

You don't have to be logged in to read the forum. You can also hide your logged in status.

KustyTheKlown

I suspect he will claim the bet wasn't final because I didn't post my address to a bunch of Internet strangers. A friend who uses Bitcoin is giving me his wallet address to accept payment

VTKilarney

Guys, Tuna is driving home from the mountain and he should be posting a trip report later tonight.

Car.jpg

Puck it

I can not find the thread where he left the girlfriend on the trail after she was having problems getting down.

snoseek

Damn you guys REALLY need it to snow!!!

But in the meantime this thread delivers!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Why a secure site? You don't take payments or anything. :what:

All sites will be secure soon. Browsers are going to start "warning" people when a site is not "secure" and that will drive a big move to https. Google has also called it a ranking signal. It is the future, coming soon.

BenedictGomez

All sites will be secure soon. Browsers are going to start "warning" people when a site is not "secure" and that will drive a big move to https. Google has also called it a ranking signal. It is the future, coming soon.

Anything that can keep my senior mother from clicking on obvious virus click bait, I'm all for.

Status
Not open for further replies.