• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Public/criminal records search- any free resources?

bvibert

Staff member
Just make the guy disappear, then deal with the details later...

Seriously, sounds like a crappy situation Marc. I hope everything works out ok..

BeanoNYC

I know all town cops, no staties, and no townies in that area. My uncle is an officer in West Springfield, I might be contacting him next.

Local cops have access to that information. You got to pull out all the stops on this one Marc.

Warp Daddy

Marc : I 'm probably older than Your parents and can appreciate your desire NOT to uneccessarily spook them, however BELIEVE me --- be a good son,,, they NEED to KNOW

This situation has the potential for generating a serious outcome . Use whatever means are at your disposal to garner as much info as possible BUT DO NOT DELAY these cretins are powderkegs that do not require much tinder to go off

Good luck- let your law enforcement contacts KNOW of your concerns and by all means use your uncles contacts -- the TIGRESS is right on target

gorgonzola

I use e-renter.com to screen potential tenants, not free - its like $20, but pretty comprehensive

Trekchick

Marc : I 'm probably older than Your parents and can appreciate your desire NOT to uneccessarily spook them, however BELIEVE me --- be a good son,,, they NEED to KNOW

This situation has the potential for generating a serious outcome . Use whatever means are at your disposal to garner as much info as possible BUT DO NOT DELAY these cretins are powderkegs that do not require much tinder to go off

Good luck- let your law enforcement contacts KNOW of your concerns and by all means use your uncles contacts -- the TIGRESS is right on target

I agree with this wholeheartedly.
I don't want to post my testimonial on public forum, but believe me, criminal records are vital. My baby sister is alive today because my mom pushed beyond the normal police procedures and pulled in favors from a police officer friend.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm text messaging my sister in OK right now... trying to break this to her gently. Sonuvabitch, I got a million things to do at work and I gotta deal with this crap. I swear I'm adopted and was meant to be an only child.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm text messaging my sister in OK right now... trying to break this to her gently. Sonuvabitch, I got a million things to do at work and I gotta deal with this crap. I swear I'm adopted and was meant to be an only child.

Hopefully she doesn't mention it to the potential psychopath, things could get ugly quick if she does...

bvibert

Staff member
She's in Oklahoma, he's not.

I figured that part out, but there are these things called phones that she could use to call him. if the dude really is nutty there's no telling what he may do upon being found out...

Trekchick

I figured that part out, but there are these things called phones that she could use to call him. if the dude really is nutty there's no telling what he may do upon being found out...
I agree with this. In the days of technology its not hard for a corrupt mind to spread evil.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I know her well enough to know she wouldn't call him right away.

But it turns out it doesn't matter. She now tells me she knows all this about him, she met him through clients of hers that she trusts, and they told her everything up front, and that there's more to the story than what's in the court records.

WTF. I wish I was an only child.

bvibert

Staff member

But it turns out it doesn't matter. She now tells me she knows all this about him, she met him through clients of hers that she trusts, and they told her everything up front, and that there's more to the story than what's in the court records.

The plot thickens... You've done your part Marc, hopefully everything turns out ok.

tjf67

They're all pay sites that I've come across on lots of Google searches.

And I'm very skeptical of pay sites delivering what they promise to deliver. There are a lot of con jobs out there that look very legit.

come on its your sister. 39 bucks is not going to break the bank. Can you post the results when you are done

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
come on its your sister. 39 bucks is not going to break the bank. Can you post the results when you are done

Please see updates to the thread.

And so you know, it's not spending the money that concerned me, it was the fact that they were charging to begin with. It immediately makes me question the reliability of such a service.

tjf67

Tell her you did some searching and he has aids. My sister is trusting enough to take someone for their word. I dont care what the other side of a story is, a person that lays a hand on a women(other than another women) Can not be trusted EVER

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Tell her you did some searching and he has aids. My sister is trusting enough to take someone for their word. I dont care what the other side of a story is, a person that lays a hand on a women(other than another women) Can not be trusted EVER

Ew... def. not getting into that side of the relationship. The thing is, she's knows her clients very well, and they've known him for five years. And the clients have a small child of their own (whom my sister teaches horse back riding). It's all such a wierd situation.

I'd be very inclined to agree with you, that any guy who touches a women in a violet way can never be trusted. But I don't know the whole story. I do I know he wasn't involved with some crazy bitch who he faught off in self defense but she had a good lawyer and got the restraining order on him?

What the fark. I keep trying to wish this away. It's not working in case anyone's wondering. That's making me even more mad.