• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Public/criminal records search- any free resources?

Ew... def. not getting into that side of the relationship. The thing is, she's knows her clients very well, and they've known him for five years. And the clients have a small child of their own (whom my sister teaches horse back riding). It's all such a wierd situation.

I'd be very inclined to agree with you, that any guy who touches a women in a violet way can never be trusted. But I don't know the whole story. I do I know he wasn't involved with some crazy bitch who he faught off in self defense but she had a good lawyer and got the restraining order on him?

What the fark. I keep trying to wish this away. It's not working in case anyone's wondering. That's making me even more mad.

Well one day when you two are brother in laws..you can threaten to kill him if he ever lays a hand on your sister..it's your sisters life..let her make her own decisions..

Trekchick

GSS, you have some good qualities, why don't you think before you hit submit some times?
nonono2.gif

FRITOLAYGUY

Marc pm me his name and what town he lives in i have a friend down here who is a 911 dispatcher and handles all the incoming police checks when people get pulled over, i can have it done today in no time.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Marc pm me his name and what town he lives in i have a friend down here who is a 911 dispatcher and handles all the incoming police checks when people get pulled over, i can have it done today in no time.

I appreciate the offer very much Frito, but my sister already confirmed that everything I told about this guy was true.

Even wierder still is in person he seems like a very nice guy, washes my sister's dog all the time, cooks for her, cooks stuff for my parents.... seems almost too nice in a way.

campgottagopee

I appreciate the offer very much Frito, but my sister already confirmed that everything I told about this guy was true.

Even wierder still is in person he seems like a very nice guy, washes my sister's dog all the time, cooks for her, cooks stuff for my parents.... seems almost too nice in a way.

Dude, this is you and your families biz, but dang, this crap seems to wierd. What an aweful frigin feeling you must have. Wish I could help---good luck.

MRGisevil

The problem with things like Facebook and even forums is that they are subject to personal objective and, thanks to oversaturation of such panic button shows as Law & Order: Gang Bang Unit and CSI: Phillipines, conspiracy theory.

Marc, if your sister was fixed up with this man by friends/colleagues and she, you and they collectively find no fault with him other than the accusations charged, I'd trust their judgement and would have faith in the people she's surrounded herself with to not place her into a dangerous situation. Perhaps there is more to the story than what's been told.

I've seen a lot of good men go down by chip-on-the-shoulder women who want to ruin someone's life to compensate for their own twisted sence of cause and effect. You didn't pay enough attention to me so I think I'll tell the courts I'm beaten. You decided you loved my best friend, not me, so I'll rip up the child support checks you mail and tell my lawyer you're delinquent. The problem with our current judicial system is that it is consistently matriarichal. Yes, I recognize that this is due to the real women beating assholes out there, however there are still those women with such an agenda that they would use this to their advantage.

I commend you for putting so much thought into her well-being and have a lot of respect for your concern- but it very well may be that this guy is suffering the burn of a bad wrap by an irrational ex for far less than the accusations which have been presented in court.

Moral of the story? Know how I know you're gay... You have a Facebook.

FRITOLAYGUY

Wow so now what? Your sister is gonna stay with the guy knowing all of this, has she confronted him?

Wow so now what? Your sister is gonna stay with the guy knowing all of this, has she confronted him?

Your sister should dump him...get a restraining order..join the witness protection program and then start dating me..I only slap a bitch around if she deserves it...just kidding..

Trekchick

GSS, you have some good qualities, why don't you think before you hit submit some times?
nonono2.gif

Your sister should dump him...get a restraining order..join the witness protection program and then start dating me..I only slap a bitch around if she deserves it...just kidding..

Seriously.........engage brain before stepping on the submit throttle............K?
There is a time to joke and there is a time to respect the feelings of the poster.
Guess which time this is?

Grassi21

come on man, this isn't a humorous topic. show a wee bit of class. dig deep, i know you can do it.

campgottagopee

The problem with things like Facebook and even forums is that they are subject to personal objective and, thanks to oversaturation of such panic button shows as Law & Order: Gang Bang Unit and CSI: Phillipines, conspiracy theory.

Marc, if your sister was fixed up with this man by friends/colleagues and she, you and they collectively find no fault with him other than the accusations charged, I'd trust their judgement and would have faith in the people she's surrounded herself with to not place her into a dangerous situation. Perhaps there is more to the story than what's been told.

I've seen a lot of good men go down by chip-on-the-shoulder women who want to ruin someone's life to compensate for their own twisted sence of cause and effect. You didn't pay enough attention to me so I think I'll tell the courts I'm beaten. You decided you loved my best friend, not me, so I'll rip up the child support checks you mail and tell my lawyer you're delinquent. The problem with our current judicial system is that it is consistently matriarichal. Yes, I recognize that this is due to the real women beating assholes out there, however there are still those women with such an agenda that they would use this to their advantage.

I commend you for putting so much thought into her well-being and have a lot of respect for your concern- but it very well may be that this guy is suffering the burn of a bad wrap by an irrational ex for far less than the accusations which have been presented in court.

Moral of the story? Know how I know you're gay... You have a Facebook.

I agree with what you've said, however I will state that one should go with a side of caution on this one. Sometimes people don't change---that's all I'm saying

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm sorry you're going through this, Marc. It must be incredibly difficult and I commend you for taking action like you have. The only question I have now is: Do your parents know? After you discussed this with your sister, did you tell them? Randi is right that there are whack jobs out there who will do whatever they can to sully someone's name... on the other hand, there are really great actors, too. A bit of caution wouldn't be crazy. I know if my daughter were seeing someone under these circumstances, I would want to know, even if she felt that he was an okay guy.

Trekchick

Marc, IF this guy is destructive, he also has a charismatic ability to explain away his record. IMHO, you may be well served to do the background check on him any way.

I'll continue to keep you in my prayers, as this is not an easy position to be in.
If you don't remember anything else, then remember this........you have a gut instinct for a reason.:)

Warp Daddy

Marc : TED BUNDY was a NICE guy too heel people teh local REPUBLICAN party in Washington state wanted him to run for office . A sociopath gives you "MANY" looks and ususally is intelligent but without conscience or remorse --

AS Trek said ,You are NOT meddling here -- you do LOVE your sister and are doing what is in her best interest -- Is it possible she could be in DENIAL ???