• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Public/criminal records search- any free resources?

MRGisevil

Marc : TED BUNDY was a NICE guy too heel people teh local REPUBLICAN party in Washington state wanted him to run for office . A sociopath gives you "MANY" looks and ususally is intelligent but without conscience or remorse --

AS Trek said ,You are NOT meddling here -- you do LOVE your sister and are doing what is in her best interest -- Is it possible she could be in DENIAL ???

You know what, that's not even funny. Marc is a very smart individual and with big smarts comes the propensity for big anxiety. In summary, he freaks. We all make our "got goat" jokes, but if you were to truly read his posts or spent any time with the guy you’d understand this about him. So saying things like “sounds fishy, call 911!” and “Ted Bundy wuz here" WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OF THE ACTUAL DETAILS ABOUT THE CASE is doing nothing but perpetuating unnecessary panic.

Be cautious? Advice suspicion? Yes, absolutely. There are always two sides to every coin and tell one to keep his gaurd up is never bad advice. But we, collectively, should also be taking Marc's personality into consideration with our responses instead of affording reason for him to sit at his desk and suffer and stew and allow that insufferable genius of his to generate all sorts of manic, Saw-esque scenarios for something that may simply be a Facebook misunderstanding. That's absurdity and to torment someone with such scenarios is not acting like a helpful friend, but a psychological hinderance.

Everyone keeps telling GSS to think before he hits submit. I have to wonder why he's the only one recieving that advice.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Marc, IF this guy is destructive, he also has a charismatic ability to explain away his record. IMHO, you may be well served to do the background check on him any way.

I'll continue to keep you in my prayers, as this is not an easy position to be in.
If you don't remember anything else, then remember this........you have a gut instinct for a reason.:)

Marc : TED BUNDY was a NICE guy too heel people teh local REPUBLICAN party in Washington state wanted him to run for office . A sociopath gives you "MANY" looks and ususally is intelligent but without conscience or remorse --

AS Trek said ,You are NOT meddling here -- you do LOVE your sister and are doing what is in her best interest -- Is it possible she could be in DENIAL ???

Well, there are pretty much two possibilities.

1) He's a nutjob and his record tells the whole story, or

B) He's the victim of a vindictive woman...

Right now, I can't be sure since I don't know his side of the story. I will get the details from ol' sis and see what there is to like about this character.

Even in a "So called" serious thread..some of us like to goof a little bit...sorry if I offended anybody..and Warp Daddy means well..back to the skiing threads..

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Even in a "So called" serious thread..some of us like to goof a little bit...sorry if I offended anybody..and Warp Daddy means well..back to the skiing threads..

No, you can't really offend me.

I gave this guy your phone, address and pictures and told him what you said about his sister. He said he'd drive down to PA to have a word with you...

BeanoNYC

Marc....I would take Frito up on his offer. Make sure there isn't more to the story than what's he's being "upfront" about. After that it's ultimately up to you to decide what to do with that information.

Warp Daddy

You know what, that's not even funny. Marc is a very smart individual and with big smarts comes the propensity for big anxiety. In summary, he freaks. We all make our "got goat" jokes, but if you were to truly read his posts or spent any time with the guy you’d understand this about him. So saying things like “sounds fishy, call 911!” and “Ted Bundy wuz here" WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OF THE ACTUAL DETAILS ABOUT THE CASE is doing nothing but perpetuating unnecessary panic.

Be cautious? Advice suspicion? Yes, absolutely. There are always two sides to every coin and tell one to keep his gaurd up is never bad advice. But we, collectively, should also be taking Marc's personality into consideration with our responses instead of affording reason for him to sit at his desk and suffer and stew and allow that insufferable genius of his to generate all sorts of manic, Saw-esque scenarios for something that may simply be a Facebook misunderstanding. That's absurdity and to torment someone with such scenarios is not acting like a helpful friend, but a psychological hinderance.

Everyone keeps telling GSS to think before he hits submit. I have to wonder why he's the only one recieving that advice.

Randi: My commentery was NOT meant to be funny -- nor am i of a demeanor to play "head games" here or with anyone on these types of issue .

I sincerely appreciate your feelings and if you do know Marc better than i fine, perhaps YOUR take is on target.

Unfortunately i have presided at judicial board hearings for over 3 decades that involved several serious behavioral meltdowns by individuals at colleges i have worked .Several of which were in THIS genre of offense or even more potentially violent.

FRANKLY IMO -- ONE can NEVER be TOO CAUTIOUS -- NUFF said

That said : it's up to the "family " to now determine what's best IN THIS case .

bigbog

..good first step...

Right now, I can't be sure since I don't know his side of the story.
************************************************************************************************
* I will get the details from ol' sis and see what there is to like about this character.*
************************************************************************************************
Yes!...good first step imo, don't pressure her to spill it all, take her out for dinner and have a talk..both there and later on....about what she really feels is goin' on.
When "confronted" by relatives, people sometimes tend to try to evade the true issues..by making stuff up, but agree with a lot with WarpDaddy...minor things can get blown up into conflicts if just left to law enforcement. They're NEVER in the scene to clean up social mess....they're out to make arrests...and the power of written Laws + a clever defense attourney lets wayyy too many things slide until things get to the boiling point, ala the restraint orders by vindictive ex's often turn unemployed guys into pseudo Bundys.

$.01

Last edited:

ctenidae

and that there's more to the story than what's in the court records.

Sure there is. Isn't there always? Quite probably nothing particularly good, but I'm sure there's more to it.

Seriously, either some crazy woman filed trumped up charges and teh guy was too stupid/lazy/incompetent to beat them, in which case you have to deal with both a moron and a crazy ex, or there's some basis to the charges, in which case, why would you set yourself up for having anythign to do with that?

Anyway, that's what I'd tell my sister, if I had one, and if she were dating some dude who was tainted that way.

ctenidae

Oops- guess you got there first.

Still, either option is not a very good one.

awf170

Even wierder still is in person he seems like a very nice guy, washes my sister's dog all the time, cooks for her, cooks stuff for my parents.... seems almost too nice in a way.

This might be a tad bit, all right, a very pessimistic view on people but I think it holds true in many cases:

People do excessive amounts of nice things for other people because they have something to hide. They're are scared of being outed as the POS they really are so they try to cover it up by being wicked overbearing and basically completely fake. Is he already buying her gifts? Spending a lot of money on someone is one of the best signs of a woman beater.

FRITOLAYGUY

Marc....I would take Frito up on his offer. Make sure there isn't more to the story than what's he's being "upfront" about. After that it's ultimately up to you to decide what to do with that information.

Hey i would too you will find out everything up front, even things that DO NOT show up on backround checks to the paying public because records have been sealed or expunged will show up thru 911 dispatch so hit me up if u need it, it will take 5min to have the info.

tjf67

More time than not when there is smoke there is fire. Girls are gullable, take care of your sister.