• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saddleback Friday

xwhaler

I will be there with my wife (Tobyski)

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

salsgang

Push that Wednesday snow north People. You are one dump away from having a very good weekend at Saddleback / Sugarloaf! I can't make it as I am saving vacation days for our Utah trip in a couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Here is a video from our Sunday at Saddleback.

Cornhead

Monday will be the sick day to take.
I'm off til Thursday, Vinny how about you? We can send Scotty packing with SMH on Sunday. I'm hoping third time is the charm for getting to ski the upper mountain at Saddleback. I've been thwarted the last two years.

ScottySkis

I'm off til Thursday, Vinny how about you? We can send Scotty packing with SMH on Sunday. I'm hoping third time is the charm for getting to ski the upper mountain at Saddleback. I've been thwarted the last two years.

It he willing to drop me by my house?

Cornhead

It he willing to drop me by my house?

Greyhound station;) Just kidding Scotty, we'll get you home, unless "the big one" hits.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

xwhaler

Just got an email that the Rangeley double is down at Saddleback. For those who have never been to the 'Back you can still access the upper mtn via the T Bar. Just ride the short terrain park lift (Sandy) to the T Bar and then use "The Pass" cross cut over to the Kennebago quad.
It's what we always do on the days when the wind is howling and the Rangeley is on hold.
Probably best given the expected lines at the T to just lap the upper quad most of the time. You can access the entire upper 1/2 of the mtn using the Pass.
See some of you there on Friday!

The Rangeley is down for maintenance. During a routine daily inspection it was determined that a grip should be taken out of service. After consultation with our lift maintenance staff and lift manufacturer, as a precautionary measure we are taking the lift out of service until we can complete a more detailed inspection and additional testing of all the grips on the Rangeley Chair. Once that inspection is complete, the lift will return to service. Estimated completion time is 7-8 days.

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
4" of powder really changed the mountain and made the glades ski a lot better today. Still lots of scratchiness. IMO, the best run of the day was a toss up between Parmachenee Belle and Intimidator Glade cutting thru to Governor.

xwhaler

Change in plans, Catsup948, Tobyski, and I will be hitting Black Mtn of ME tomorrow. Look forward to hearing about how SB is.