• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Shameless Plug

Greg

Staff member
My band, So What? is playing at the Wobbly Barn in Killington this Friday and Saturday night. Anyone up in K-town this weekend, stop in and say hello! We go on around 9:30 both nights, but knowing most AZers, ya'll will be crashed out by then.... :spin:

thetrailboss

Staff member
That's impressive! The Wobbly Barn is not your Mom and Dad's garage. ;) Glad it's working out for you.

Greg

Staff member
You look good! Ditch the 4 dorky guys and you're going somewhere.

You are 100% correct! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, these are the last shows for Melissa who is moving to Arizona. We have another waiting in the wings though...

That's impressive! The Wobbly Barn is not your Mom and Dad's garage. ;) Glad it's working out for you.

Probably one of the highest profile stages we've played so I'm psyched. And to combine two things I love to do for an entire weekend is awesome, but I suspect by Sunday, I will be shot!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Bummed I can't make it Greg. Sounds like a killer weekend for you.

You guys going to cover some Phish to appease the Vermont hippies? ;)

mriceyman

I will be there this weekend.. Ill have to make it over there one of the nights. Maybe saturday nite so we can listen to some tunes while the white stuff is flying

Sent from my iPhone

Savemeasammy

I will be on the hill Saturday, but by the time 9:30 rolls around I will probably be in bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk