• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - 1/24/2007 (night)

bvibert

Staff member
I saw some mad steeze from you last night. ;) That big whale at the bottom of Nor'easter is just asking for trouble though. Eventually somebody's gonna launch that and take out someone on Canyon.

I agree about that whale. I got some little airs off of it last night, but only after I made sure no one was coming down Canyon. ;)

I threw down one of the most pathetic looking spread eagles at the bottom of the Ex bumps. I joked with Paul that we are all just a bunch of old farts trying to look cool. Rarely are we ever successful, but it's still fun... :lol:

I thought I saw you do a back-scratcher type of move one of the times. :)

Greg

Staff member
I thought I saw you do a back-scratcher type of move one of the times. :)

I'm good at taking small airs that somewhat resemble some type of move. :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I'm good at taking small airs that somewhat resemble some type of move. :lol:

That's better than my very small airs that only somewhat resemble a small car hitting a speed bump too fast. :lol:

Greg

Staff member
That's better than my very small airs that only somewhat resemble a small car hitting a speed bump too fast. :lol:

Baby steps. I don't think I saw you take any air last season. Getting comfortable with your skis leaving the snow is a good skill to learn, especially once you get to some more technical terrain where it's mandatory or at least can spice up a run.