• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skier on Skier Forum Violence

ChicoKat

Man the end of the ski season has brought out some forum wars. We have flare ups in the following ...More Snow....,Berke....,NEK Back Country... and a minor scuffle in the cannon vs. whiteface debate. You guys need to find a transition sport or simply drink more. Something.

gregnye

Well people can't take their anger out on "Killington=epic fail" threads anymore lol :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gmcunni

I'm still a relatively new member and I agree, this place has been antsy ever since Snowlover came and went. Not getting any better either...

i haven't noticed it yet... but certainly the end of ski season brings out the worst in many here. there have been some epic flaming summers in years past.

ChicoKat

I am relatively new to the forums also so what you are telling me is this is basically a few minor penalties for roughing compared to bench clearing brawls of the past. It has stirred up some passionate debate with what appears to be some basis of knowledge but short on fact. The debates range from the political energy with both sides of the aisle chiming in to local case studies in business strategy to pointed geography lessons. I for one have learned quite a bit. Who said all skiers were drunken lunkheads!

Savemeasammy

Q: two snowboarders are in a car. Which one is driving?

A: the cop

Credit goes to C-Rex on this one. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottySkis

Well.i think of some fun threads for summer. i in the past had favorite food ones. i think maybe fitness ones this summer becuse i need to start being fit.