• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2011-12 Edition

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Magic 3 packs, etc.

Beginning Thursday, September 1, 2011 Season Passes as well as Magic 3-Packs and the Magic Card will go on sale. From September 1 through October 11 season passes are just $389.00 for adults and $329.00 for juniors and seniors. There is no better deal on unrestricted, NO BLACK OUT DATES, skiing and riding.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
CHAD Ride and Ski New England

It's gotten better.

"We are very excited about this years card! We’ve expanded into Canada, and added Owls Head and Sutton, and added Sugarbush and Mount Snow in Vermont, and Nashoba and Blue Hills in Mass. "

pre-ordering $29.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
It's gotten better.

"We are very excited about this years card! We’ve expanded into Canada, and added Owls Head and Sutton, and added Sugarbush and Mount Snow in Vermont, and Nashoba and Blue Hills in Mass. "

pre-ordering $29.
Their site still shows the same deal as last year for Sutton and Owl's Head... which was also connected to Burke as well via that card thing.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Their site still shows the same deal as last year for Sutton and Owl's Head... which was also connected to Burke as well via that card thing.
I just talked with Jeff. They are not doing the Free Black ticket this year. They are throwing in one unspecified ticket good 7 days a week - first come, first served. He said they just added Attitash (much to my surprise! :eek: ) I've ordered mine.
:daffy:

jaytrem

The 2011-2012 Descente Passport list...

http://www.alpineaccessories.com/Descente-Free-Lift-Tickets/products/267/

Down to 35 this year. Highlight and lowlights are...

New = Alta, Solitude, Panorama, Blue (Ontario)

Gone = A-Basin, Copper, Bear Valley,Waterville(2 for 1), Powder Mountain, Sunrise, Arizona Snowbowl, Kicking Horse, Grouse, Rabbit Hill, Cannonsburg

Looks like Utah is the place to use it. Shame Kicking Horse is gone. WIth Panorama being added it would have made the Canada loop even better.

bigbog

Beginning Thursday, September 1, 2011 Season Passes as well as Magic 3-Packs and the Magic Card will go on sale. From September 1 through October 11 season passes are just $389.00 for adults and $329.00 for juniors and seniors. There is no better deal on unrestricted, NO BLACK OUT DATES, skiing and riding.

That's sensational....

jaytrem

I did not realize that certain pants also qualify for the Passport program.

I'm pretty sure they don't. I think they just "go" with the jackets. However last year when one Alpinezone member (not me) bought the pants thinking they came with the passport, Descente was nice enough to send him one when he called and asked about it.

k123

I just talked with Jeff. They are not doing the Free Black ticket this year. They are throwing in one unspecified ticket good 7 days a week - first come, first served. He said they just added Attitash (much to my surprise! :eek: ) I've ordered mine.
:daffy:

Does anybody know if the Windham Mountain 2 for 1 is on the new card? Its on the Mountain Discounts page of the website but not in the PDF brochure

Edit: just realized the brochure is for 2010-2011 :oops:

JPTracker

Hand Warmers

Costco now has Hand Warmers & Toe Warmers in.

$14.99 for 40 hand warmers or $12.00 for 30 toe warmers.

Winter can't be far off.

EOS

Any word on if Killington is doing the K55 ticket again?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Stowe Mountain Resort
Our Month-Long Marketfest Starts Saturday - Collect your receipts from participating Church Street Merchants in Burlington from September 10-October 9, and save what you spend during Marketfest (up to $250) on your Season Pass (Adult StoweSeven+, StoweSeven or StoweSix).

Skier4life

It's gotten better.

pre-ordering $29.

Do you know if there's a 2011/12 brochure out yet or when its likely to come out? The website still has the 2010/11 brochure on the page.
Thanks!