• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

dlague

We got lucky, kind of, on X-mas eve, $7 at Waterville. Unfortunately conditions were fair at best. But it was $7.

We were there too and we thought it was pretty good considering the day before! It was fast and skied pretty good.

catherine

Gunstock Mountain has a Monday race league that is looking for new teams. For $120 per person (need 5 for a team) you get 8 weeks of skiing. There are still 7 more weeks left so it's not too late for this year. I am on a team and it's a blast.

bwcmonk

As a newbie to New England this is great info to get deals on lift tickets.

bwcmonk

I've used BSCC a couple of times and thought they were good deals but some of the ones mentioned in this thread are amazing.

dlague

As a newbie to New England this is great info to get deals on lift tickets.

If you follow from August through May then you can do really well! There are many skillful deal finders here! Some are great some are not so great! However, follow that and you can really lower your per visit costs.

ScottySkis

We all have to pitch in to make this happen. Don't lurk, add your deals, even if you think they are repeats!
+1

_Plattekill 20$.last 3 day s of January Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only.twenty dollar lifts tickets Platty.discount days.

Tin

See 2 for $72 at Cannon. Thanks Bill lol. I asked because I know some don't say until last minute.