• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SLC to Park city transportation?

FRITOLAYGUY

ya i think we are gonna settle for a rental, even with gas using maybe what 6 gallons for the whole trip at the most its just alot cheaper than shuttles and always good to have a car around to make a beer/food run to the grocery store

ScottySkis

ya i think we are gonna settle for a rental, even with gas using maybe what 6 gallons for the whole trip at the most its just alot cheaper than shuttles and always good to have a car around to make a beer/food run to the grocery store
FYI don't buy beer at the supermarket only 4% alcohol, buy it at the liquor store or the mountain. I don't know about Park City resort's, but Snowbird sells beer and liquor in the base shop. I miss SLC.

FRITOLAYGUY

FYI don't buy beer at the supermarket only 4% alcohol, buy it at the liquor store or the mountain. I don't know about Park City resort's, but Snowbird sells beer and liquor in the base shop. I miss SLC.

Ya i heard about these crazy liquor laws they have, i dont get it though do u mean to tell me all a supermarket would have is bud light and miller light no like sam adams thats 5% Alcohol etc?

Hawkshot99

Ya i heard about these crazy liquor laws they have, i dont get it though do u mean to tell me all a supermarket would have is bud light and miller light no like sam adams thats 5% Alcohol etc?

I bought my beer at the 7 eleven at the base of The Canyons(they have a gondola that takes you right to its front door!) and they had tons of types of beer there. However all of it was low alchol. I bought Bud Light for myself as that is what I prefere and also bought other beers(dont remember what anymore) for my buddies. But all of it was the Utah %. When we went out to the bars I dont know what we were served.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

ScottySkis

I bought my beer at the 7 eleven at the base of The Canyons(they have a gondola that takes you right to its front door!) and they had tons of types of beer there. However all of it was low alchol. I bought Bud Light for myself as that is what I prefere and also bought other beers(dont remember what anymore) for my buddies. But all of it was the Utah %. When we went out to the bars I dont know what we were served.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
Go to the liquor store to get high alcohol % beer, that is what I did, I was to tired to go to the bar, after.skiing 3 feet of powder almost every day it was awesome times.:):beer::thumbup: