• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Smuggs ticket jan 24-26

Savemeasammy

We have another lift ticket that is good through Sunday. If interested, make an offer. We also have room in our condo if you are daring like us and are willing to share a crash pad with people you don't know! Message me or C-Rex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huck_It_Baby

We have another lift ticket that is good through Sunday. If interested, make an offer. We also have room in our condo if you are daring like us and are willing to share a crash pad with people you don't know! Message me or C-Rex.

What's it like there today? Should I play hooky this afternoon and come meet you?

Savemeasammy

I took one run down morse. The snow seemed pretty damn good. I'm going to head over to the gods stuff and will let you know. The wind is calm!

Savemeasammy

Just did M II. not bad. On sterling now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390579965.185062.jpg

View into woods of natural from the chair near the bottom.