• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowflex

BeanoNYC

Watch all the others then. Jeez. :uzi:

It's a troll, alright...

ry%3D400

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Dont think its me trolling dude. :-?

Take a look at this if you want to see what it's all about.:daffy:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OKU_CBeWQyY

this is a simple fact of physics. great you are try to mimic what happen when fricton melt a water layer on snow with the misting system but it is still plastic and the harder you edge the more friction you have. i have been to two slopes and my base was hot. its a fact. its fun sure but it is not snow. hell the next time im there ill bring my laser thermometer and will take a measurement and we can compare it with that of one when i am on snow.

Theophulusp

this is a simple fact of physics. great you are try to mimic what happen when fricton melt a water layer on snow with the misting system but it is still plastic and the harder you edge the more friction you have. i have been to two slopes and my base was hot. its a fact. its fun sure but it is not snow. hell the next time im there ill bring my laser thermometer and will take a measurement and we can compare it with that of one when i am on snow.

No it's not snow. I don't think that Snowflex claim that it is. However it is consistent for tricking, which snow isn't. Snow conditions change all the time.

Did you know that scientists have recorded 83 different types of snow and the inuits have 30 words for snow as the conditions change all the time?

Also where have you tried it?

Last edited:

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
No it's not snow. I don't think that Snowflex claim that it is. However it is consistent for tricking, which snow isn't. Snow conditions change all the time.

Did you know that scientists have recorded 83 different types of snow and the inuits have 30 words for snow as the conditions change all the time?

Also where have you tried it?

when i was in france visiting a friend and when i was in dorset visiting a friend after a DJ gig.

i know all about snow. i have my avy1 cert. well i dont know everything but i do a have a degree in physics.