• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush - 1/19/2007

2knees

Who had their head buried in the snow with skis kicking in the air, that was a nice touch.

lmao, i didnt see that on the youtube version. it looks like he is completely upside down!

Greg

Staff member
lmao, i didnt see that on the youtube version. it looks like he is completely upside down!

As you now know Pat, that's Joe for you. The guy just loves to have fun and will ski anything whether he's graceful at it or not. First day out this year and I don't think he skied much last year, but he kept up with us pretty well. I talked to him since and while he's pretty sore, he had a blast. Good times.

2knees

As you now know Pat, that's Joe for you. The guy just loves to have fun and will ski anything whether he's graceful at it or not. First day out this year and I don't think he skied much last year, but he kept up with us pretty well. I talked to him since and while he's pretty sore, he had a blast. Good times.

cool guy for sure. oh he kept up fine. I think i was struggling the most by far after lunch. I had absolutely nothing left in the tank when we got to lincoln. I was just trying to stay upright, with limited success. I see so many tell tale signs of fatigue in my skiing. Leaning on the uphill pole, double pole plants, sitting in the lazee boy, not turning aggressively. lol, but it sure was fun!

Greg

Staff member
cool guy for sure. oh he kept up fine. I think i was struggling the most by far after lunch. I had absolutely nothing left in the tank when we got to lincoln. I was just trying to stay upright, with limited success. I see so many tell tale signs of fatigue in my skiing. Leaning on the uphill pole, double pole plants, sitting in the lazee boy, not turning aggressively. lol, but it sure was fun!

All but the last 2 or 3 runs on Exterminator were a nightmare for me. Once I ate I was a new man. Spills was the best.

koreshot

Wow... nice video, and some solid bump skiing guys!!! 2knees has the bumps down, zipper lining all the way down.

Some good freshies too... looks like conditions are starting to look up in northern VT.