• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Lodging

gnardawg

Hi - I'm looking for lodging the 1st weekend of April near Sunday River any recommendations? I was thinking of the Town and Country in Shelburne, NH but I'd like to be closer without breaking the bank.

Razor

Hi - I'm looking for lodging the 1st weekend of April near Sunday River any recommendations? I was thinking of the Town and Country in Shelburne, NH but I'd like to be closer without breaking the bank.

Look on Trip Advisor for a good overview. Lots of relatively inexpensive places in Bethel. Chapman's Inn, the Norsman, Paws Inn (if you're bringing a dog), Bethel Village Motel are a few. Another source: http://www.bethelmaine.com/list/category/hotels-motels-resorts-359.

yeggous

I've heard good things about the Town and Country.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

deadheadskier

Staff member
I met a guy at Wildcat on Sunday who rented out a room at the Town and Country for $650 for the past month. Not sure what his situation was that allowed him to base out of there, but he was quite happy to be doing a bunch of skiing with local accommodations at a cost of $22 a night.