• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

superbowl

FRITOLAYGUY

This superbowl matchup sucks IMHO, who the hell wants to see AZ, this is like when the rockies played the redsox a few years ago. I guess i will root for AZ, i dont wanna see the Steelers get 6 and pull away from Dallas and the 49'ers that have 5 superbowl wins.

ComeBackMudPuddles

oh, i don't know, unlike the rox, the cardinals have been around a long time and have been terrible forever, so it's kinda cool to see them finally get to the big game. their offense has been pretty exciting this postseason.....i just don't see how they can compete, though. the lay off will kill their offensive momentum and pittsburgh's defense will smother them.

deadheadskier

Staff member
The only thing that excites me about this Superbowl are the two for one lift tickets at Cannon Mountain that day.