• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

THE KILLINGTON CUP.

Smellytele

Then you missed the signs. Right before the RFID gates it says masks required as does Loon's website about it's mask requirements. But as someone else said, I did not see Gondi attendants enforcing the policy, even when trying to pack a cabin with unrelated parties. Curious if anywhere else with Mask requirements on Gondis is actually enforcing this.

It doesn’t say on the website masks are required specifically on the gondola on the website nor on the sign.
It says where distancing is not able to be maintained masks are required. Also it says they will not mix parties on the gondola which they don’t follow.

machski

I assumed the thread popped up as on-topic because Mikaela Shiffrin tested positive. I don't understand the "masks on the K1 and Skyeship" rant by a Mah Freedums type. With 8 strangers jammed into The Box, you'd certainly hope everyone was wearing a mask. That's pretty basic.
She wasn't the first big name on the cup circuit to pop positive and more than likely won't be the last. Most everyone the popped before the Xmas break are back except for Lara Gut Behrami who must have been symptomatic (or something else is up in addition) as she is still out now.

PAabe

Then you missed the signs. Right before the RFID gates it says masks required as does Loon's website about it's mask requirements. But as someone else said, I did not see Gondi attendants enforcing the policy, even when trying to pack a cabin with unrelated parties. Curious if anywhere else with Mask requirements on Gondis is actually enforcing this.
Depending on the lift attendant, ORDA areas not letting you on unless you have a face covering even if it is just your group