• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Sugarbush Thread"

cdskier

Yup...North Ridge has been running recently, although did look like there was an issue at the end of yesterday based on what I saw on the webcam and they closed it early after a stoppage. Chairs were piling up in the lower terminal again. Not sure if that was the only issue.

mikec142

Looks like Eden to me, right off the edge of Lower Snowball after the SB/SF split.

Slug, looks like you're rocking some J Masterblasters. Love my J's.

Where r u in the second picture? I'm assuming also in Eden.

cdskier

Conditions look terrible. Clearly winter is over. Everyone should stay home. I'll take one for the team and drive up this weekend to suffer through this...

LuckyStrike

Thanks. I'll be sure to head in there on Saturday.
Edit: Its it possible to ski the woods off of Sleeper (skiers right)? Would you make your way down to Castlerock runout or is there a creek/stream down there?

Last edited:

cdskier

Thanks. I'll be sure to head in there on Saturday.
Edit: Its it possible to ski the woods off of Sleeper (skiers right)? Would you make your way down to Castlerock runout or is there a creek/stream down there?

No...skier's right of Sleeper would drop you into a stream bed. (a bridge crosses over the stream on the Castlerock Connection trail from Birch run).

cdskier

“The issue at Tower 11”??? As if this is a known issue? What issue? Where did you hear this?

No idea what he's talking about either. But the CR chair is expected to run tomorrow per the report...so either there was no issue or it was fixed.

NRX is still down tomorrow on the other hand...

ericfromMA/NH/VT

I'm heading up tomorrow, cant wait. mostly groomers for me but I'll find some easier trees and bump runs too. Walts must be awesome right now.

Is slide brook running? the shuttle is fine if not but i haven't been on that lift in a couple years.

Thanks all!

rocks860

I’ll be up for the week starting tomorrow. Will likely get out on Sunday, guess I picked the right week to go up