• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things you do to anoy your spouse

dlague

The attempt at humor at her expense, especially first thing in the morning!

Forgetting stuff!

Having a conversation with her then zoning out on another thought then return with the wrong answer!

Believe it or not setting the table wrong!

I should stop now!

But in her defense, she was skiing more advanced trails this season and wanted to ski on Mother's Day.

i typed with my i thumbs using AlpineZone

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
The attempt at humor at her expense, especially first thing in the morning!

Forgetting stuff!

Having a conversation with her then zoning out on another thought then return with the wrong answer!

Believe it or not setting the table wrong!

I should stop now!

But in her defense, she was skiing more advanced trails this season and wanted to ski on Mother's Day.

This might help
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1I3pSZGCuHA

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
From the the Red Green show! That guy is funny! My wife does not see the humor though.

My Wife loves the "Mans Prayer part "
watched a few episodes on Youtube this afternoon ,shame they cancelled the show loved the creative gadgets, My 7 year old laughed his ass off when he saw the ground hog skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJ18PUo55o

dlague

Oh another one - looking around while driving or jumping into a conversation not knowing what it is about.

octopus

my wife hates when i check my cell at the table, dinner, breakfast, whatever. and everything else i do.

skiNEwhere

My wife hates skiing talk during her summer! Always tells me to let her have her summer.

She hates it when I'm hypothesizing in July about when the first snowfall will be.

Warp Daddy

After 49 plus years of marriage this is not even a concern anymore , what is scary is how much alike we are in attitude . She is in better shape than i will ever be and is my better angel , it may sound schmatlzy BUT it is true .

Sometimes I act like i am not the sharpest tool in da box ,BUT i KNOW what I Know :beer: See below

My advice to all the newly marrieds when asked is that the guy learn the MOST powerful sentence in the english language : "Helluva idea, wish i thought of it myself "