• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This guy is amazing watch until the end.

skiNEwhere

*jaw hits floor*

Wow. Last minute was especially crazy. This is why I think he's not one of the best, but the best freeskier out there.

The stuff from 2:57 to 3:06 was almost nervewracking to watch. Don't land it right, or catch and edge and you're dead.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Well that's just awesome then. I thought at first it was an oversized phone booth and it just made no sense. :blink:

drjeff

Thovex is amazing!! Even without any editing, i'm sure that footage would be just as impressive!!

dlague

That was very impressive! He has another one that was posted earlier in the season where he does that same stuff but along and down a poma lift. Super fun to watch! Just imagine being able to ski like that - the world would be you oyster!

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I love the timing on some shots like flying over the racer or ski patrol with loaded sled. Plus at the very beginning just the putting on the goggles involved timing because they had to match the movements between the subject and the camera - very clever. Just watch around the :16 mark.