• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This is killing me!!!

Bostonian

So here I am, I shoveled out my driveway, got my skis in the back of my car (and boots), and here I am at work and need to be here until 7pm due to a public meeting.... The earliest I will be able to ski is Sunday :( ... well, I could take a few turns in my back yard, but there is really no pitch to the hill when I get home :(

dmc

Me too... In NYC watching the snow cams upstate... uuuuuuuugh

C-Rex

Sounds like you guys have a serious case of White Fever. You better call in sick and get treatment ASAP. The only cure is face shots at your favorite hill. Get some!!

ScottySkis

Sounds like you guys have a serious case of White Fever. You better call in sick and get treatment ASAP. The only cure is face shots at your favorite hill. Get some!!

Agreed, can you go in to work for me please?

Bostonian

I see Nashoba is opening at noon today and will stay open until 10pm and remain open through the weekend. Maybe tomorrow I will take a half day in the morning and get some turns in, since it is five minutes from home... Decisions decisions!!!

hippiechick

Dude, it's pouring up here in Albany. You can tell who the ski bums are, we have our faces smashed up against the windows!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
The heavy, wet snow, about 4-5" in my neck of the woods, made for great skiing this morning before work. Even with nothing under the new snow, I never hit bottom because it was so dense. I also, smartly I think, waxed up the skis pretty well last night.

8571172739_a0a88f0bda.jpg

8571961440_d201467441.jpg

Bene288

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363721030.086180.jpg

A good 8" at Gore when I got there and probably. 3.5" more during the day.. Very light and fluffy. I don't want to brag, but it was sick!