• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This Was A Way To Start the Day......

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
While riding up the cannonball quad today at Cannon with three others, the snowboarder on my left said what a great day it was and he wished he had gotten there sooner. It was about 11:30, I said I had been there since 9:30, and the older skier on my right said that normally he's first on the mountain but had a doctors appointment and didn't start until 10, but, nonetheless it was a good day. Then the guy on the end stated, yeah, I got here pretty late, but I'm glad. Woke up this morning, put on the skis, and had first tracks down the sherbie trail in 18" of POW, didn't see my skis once. My buddy is the caretaker in the cabin and I slept there last night, it's been a great morning

The three of us looked over and in unison agreed, that THAT was the way to start the day!

Cornhead

That's awesome, what a story, thanks for sharing.

Warp Daddy

In the car now with 2. Other friends heading for 10 inches of fresh dumpage at Titus with 16 over the last 2 nites , should be CHOICE !!!