• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thread Brainstorming Thread

MadMadWorld

I feel like threads lately have been pretty boring. Put on your thinking cap and let the creative juices flow!

Tin

Time to make a plenty of fish profile for Highway Star and have AZ members manage it.

Krikaya

Time to make a plenty of fish profile for Highway Star and have AZ members manage it.

A couple of years ago I created a satirical account on POF. It was so over the top ridiculous I was sure no one would be offended. I was wrong.

I described myself as a Doctor. BINGO!!! I got hundreds of responses. Problem was a proctologist is not the most popular specialty. Seeing as I was dealing with lots of A-holes at work I felt I had the experience to call myself a proctologist. Most of the responses were golddiggers who quickly lost interest.

If you're going to create a fake profile, avoid statements like, "After a prolonged period of incarceration, Dr. Tony is back on the streets again" or "This is my Halloween costume from 2001. I went as Osama Bin Laden. I'm still recovering from the beatings"

I guess what I'm saying is Fly under the radar. Use a profile with the words doctor, lawyer, or retired wealthy businessman.

My satirical profile lasted 7 days before they deleted it. Lots of yucks