• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thule Box

SKIQUATTRO

RackAttack is selling at $404 minus a $25 Yak Rebate...Shipping to a Commercial Address is $50.00...no tax so $429 total.....SnoHaus in Huntington comes to $460 total ($449-$25 rebate plus tax)

mlctvt

I may have a cargo box for sale. I recently purcahsed a used Subaru Legacy Wagon. The car included a brand new never installed Subaru cargo box. The previous owner had it stored in his gargage for the last 1-2 years. It was still in the plastic bag and cardboard box it came in. It's Subaru P/N E361SAG300. It's a 16 Cuft model. I'm unsure what manufacturer makes this for Subaru but it looks just like the Thule Atlantis 1600. It has locks on 2 sides and opens from either side. Subaru sell this for $425 to 500. I'm quite certain that I'll never use it. I'll let it go for $300 if picked up in Connecticut. I can take photos and give you a link to the installation directions if anyone is interested.