• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Unofficial New Hampshire gathering

yeggous

It sounds like the weekend of Feb. 22-23 is the favorite. That works well for me.

I'll contact Wildcat and Cannon about a group rate. Dare I post this over at EpicSki as well?

JDMRoma

Cannon sounds GREAT….I don't need a lift ticket though….ANYTIME I'm there !!

mishka

depends on dates I definitely very interested. hope not on school vacation weeks or holidays
Somebody mentioned possibility of staying in ski club...would be nice.

Wally Brown

Rain did a job on the North Conway area Saturday. Attitash was OK on Friday; but, I was a little surprised at the trails still not open. It's hard to believe skiing will be very good without a lot of new snow. Having said that I will keep an eye on this thread to see if you do make a plan.

yeggous

Inquiries have been sent to both Cannon and Wildcat for the weekend of Feb 22-23. I'll post an update when I hear back.

xwhaler

Not sure if Super Bowl Sunday 2/2 is too soon but Cannon has their 2fer that day. If folks couldn't secure a better deal thru the mtn this may be good way to get turns in and have a built in group to pair up the 2fers with.

Bostonian

Not sure if Super Bowl Sunday 2/2 is too soon but Cannon has their 2fer that day. If folks couldn't secure a better deal thru the mtn this may be good way to get turns in and have a built in group to pair up the 2fers with.

Unfortunately, I will have my wife's friends up at our house that weekend... I was thinking more the weekend of the 22nd, and if we do get 20 people, there is a group discount rate.