• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Feb 26-28 2016

Smellytele

Going to Okemo with the wife and some intermediate friends. Then I will only have 1 SkiVT ticket to use up that I will use at K late season. I wanted to go to K this time but was over ruled. They said they got 7 inches of snow last night - Okemo reporting 2

eastcoaster

Anyone know how cannon and B-woods is looking for the weekend?...b-woods has almost cut there trails in half and cannon is staying out with there amount, how much has that area lost

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

drjeff

Mount Snow on Saturday

Willard Mountain (about 30 minutes Northeast of Albany, NY) on Sunday for a race my kids have there

drjeff

$51 mt snow tix for club members. should be a busy day there i'd think.

It's also season passholders appreciation weekend.

I plan on hitting the Bluebird at 7:30 for "AM Express" (Passholders only get access to the Bluebird from 7:30 until 8 - not just tomorrow, but every Saturday in January through Mid March), grab my 20k vertical feet for the day by 11:30, when there's a passholders meeting with senior management, take a few runs on the tubing hill (free for passholders this weekend), grab a couple beers in the baselodge and then go tune my kids skis for their Sunday race

With all 20 lifts scheduled to spin tomorrow, and likely no weather hold issues, not to worried about maneuvering around any crowds (and frankly for the mountain's sake, crowds I HOPE show up) that are there. My wife and I can usually get 8 or 9 runs in off the Bluebird by the time the "crack o' 9:30" crowds typically hit it, and then we head off to various fixed grip lifts until lunchtime

SIKSKIER

Anyone know how cannon and B-woods is looking for the weekend?...b-woods has almost cut there trails in half and cannon is staying out with there amount, how much has that area lost

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
The good news is Cannon is reporting 3-5 new snow.If thats true it sure will help tilling it in the the frg.

Tin

The good news is Cannon is reporting 3-5 new snow.If thats true it sure will help tilling it in the the frg.

72852869993eabd03dc0b4e3cacf9e426e7ccfa411f77fa8a0a78326908fc849.jpg

yeggous

Stowe Saturday, Jay Sunday. Will swap out the Bush for Jay if for some reason glades go to shit.

yeggous

I know I must be crazy because I am thinking about skiing MRG tomorrow. What is wrong with me?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

I know I must be crazy because I am thinking about skiing MRG tomorrow. What is wrong with me?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
I'm thinking the same! Vouchers to use and not sure what March will bring.