• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

i got bored and booked a 2 week ski trip

KustyTheKlown

Sweet! glad you had a good time. I sort of took a ween hiatus since they are just in cash grab mode and refuse to act like adults and make new music. I think I'm over that now though...
Yea I am more than happy to show up and scream along to the “hits”. Some new-ish stuff last night that isn’t exactly new, like Gabrielle

jimmywilson69

Gabrielle is a great tune, pure Deaner Shred in that solo!

Also I wish I had access to the ski gym. can you get a monthly membership there?

KustyTheKlown

You went fancy. First pair of Kastles?

3rd pair of kastles. i am a true believer.

i got the 2015 bmx118s on steepandcheep for like $400 on a lark, maybe a year after they were a new model. just felt too good to pass up. its what started me on acquiring pink gear. https://www.skimag.com/gear/kastle-bmx118-2015/

2564543-7874219-thickbox.jpg

i busted those up pretty badly at big sky, and struck gold again in the offseason when i found the same next model year online and brand new for like $400 again. mine were still pink, but around this time they changed the BMX line from running on the 8s (98, 108, 118, etc) to running on the fives (95, 105, 115). and they changed from pink to green.

the other day i was cruising for some pow skis to replace the bmx118s, and stumbled on these 2020 model year fx116s. the fx line replaced the BMX line. it just felt like kismet. $440. it was the online shop from powder7 sports in co. they were real stokey in totally unnecessary emails they sent me after i ordered.

caviar and filet on an arby's budget.

i now have a black helmet with pink brand text, pink black crows poles, pink black crows skis, pink fischer skis, pink smith goggles, and a pink neck buff, on all black outerwear. killin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Edd

1dog

3rd pair of kastles. i am a true believer.

i got the 2015 bmx118s on steepandcheep for like $400 on a lark, maybe a year after they were a new model. just felt too good to pass up. its what started me on acquiring pink gear. https://www.skimag.com/gear/kastle-bmx118-2015/

2564543-7874219-thickbox.jpg

i busted those up pretty badly at big sky, and struck gold again in the offseason when i found the same next model year online and brand new for like $400 again. mine were still pink, but around this time they changed the BMX line from running on the 8s (98, 108, 118, etc) to running on the fives (95, 105, 115). and they changed from pink to green.

the other day i was cruising for some pow skis to replace the bmx118s, and stumbled on these 2020 model year fx116s. the fx line replaced the BMX line. it just felt like kismet. $440. it was the online shop from powder7 sports in co. they were real stokey in totally unnecessary emails they sent me after i ordered.

caviar and filet on an arby's budget.

i now have a black helmet with pink brand text, pink black crows poles, pink black crows skis, pink fischer skis, pink smith goggles, and a pink neck buff, on all black outerwear. killin.