• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you wearing right now?

drjeff

Right now I've got my Patriots Scrub top on and a pair of Khaki scrub pants. After going out for lunch today in the wind and cold, I'm kind of wishing that I had worn the flannel boxers today!

They need to make suitpants with cargo pockets..

Right now I'm back at the crib..sweatpants..t-shirt fleece..columbia..heat is cranking If I was at the discotech I would definitely show some chest hair for the ladies..JEA!!!!!!!!

ctenidae

They need to make suitpants with cargo pockets..

Right now I'm back at the crib..sweatpants..t-shirt fleece..columbia..heat is cranking If I was at the discotech I would definitely show some chest hair for the ladies..JEA!!!!!!!!

I want a suit made of softshell material, or lined with Gore-tex, for those days when you're in and out of meetings, walking places, and don't want to wear an overcoat or something.

Now, excuse me while I find my bottle of MindBleach (tm) to erase the image of GSS's merkin.

Glenn

This thread......

12.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol:

Yes, window treatments, crafts, perhaps flowers... all those would probably be the last thing I would expect. This is pretty darn close though.

And I'm not answering the question.

Warp Daddy

Yes, window treatments, crafts, perhaps flowers... all those would probably be the last thing I would expect. This is pretty darn close though.

yeah that and tea cozzies , doilies and table skirts -- me i'm heading to the shower c-ya :D

drjeff

Lets see, no answer must mean your not wearing anything ;) Brian better get home then ASAP ;)

Today, I'm sporting my black scrub top with red/orange Kokkopelli like figures and gray scrub pants. Getting to wear glorified pajamas to work everyday is pretty close to my favorite perk of my job :)