• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What is anyone buying for new equipment?

Terry

It's that time of year to start seriously thinking of ski season (as if we haven't been all summer) again and plan our new equipment purchases. What is everyone planning on getting this year? I bought a new jacket, gloves, and boot heaters. I am planning on being warm. Anyone else?

tree_skier

picked up new skiis (atomics gs9 and race 6) for the kids and boots and poles for the older (9) one. I Hit up Alpine traders in west dover for thier previous year lease returns. boots are $45, skiis with bindings $75 and poles $5. Otherwise I am probably stay with what I have.

Charlie Schuessler

Technica "Diablo Fire" Ski Boots, fitted for my footbeds and canting. All set with everything else.

The freedom of being able to buy gear without putting your kids needs first is very liberating...

Skier71787

Website
www.timberlaneskiteam.org
I picked up some Fischer World Cup Slaloms and some Lange Comp 120s. I can't wait to clip in. I'm still looking for bindings though, I plan on getting Markers. I also go a nice Marker coat on sale. THINK SNOW :)

jwind

TeleGrrrl said:
I'm looking to score a pair of K2 Dawn Patrol telemark grrl skis and a pair of G3 Roxy bindings.

I too am in the market for a pair of Roxy's... for my girlfriend of course. Let me know of any good deals.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Assuming that Skiershop ever gets back to me :blink: , I will be on a new pair of Head IM75's with Railflex bindings this season. Might also get some new boots. As much as I hate to admit it, I will need no googles.

The GF will be on her 2003-2004 Atomic C6 Skis and new Lange Boots. She also has a new helmet and pants. We got her geared up last season. She WON the skis from the Ride and Ski New England Card--they are great folks!

www.rideandskine.com

bigbog

Charlie Schuessler said:
Technica "Diablo Fire" Ski Boots, fitted for my footbeds and canting. All set with everything else.
The freedom of being able to buy gear without putting your kids needs first is very liberating...
:lol: .....ditto on the Diablo Fires Charlie, what a great fit for my feet/ankles/shins 8)

Steve

S

skiingmatty5

I'm in the process of get some Fischer World Cup Slalom skies with Marker bindings it is going to be sick.

teachski

Website
teachski.com
I may look into new poles. I have a decent pair of Rossi poles, but I'd really like a pair of composite poles. I got new skis last year(Volkl) and new boots(Technica) that I haven't skied in yet in the spring so all I really need this year is the smaller stuff. I could also use a new gear bag (for boots, gloves, ski pants, etc.).