• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has gotten their 2013-2014 Season passes?

JDMRoma

Another thing - when you have a pass, you tend to risk marginal days much more. There are days if I was buying a ticket I would never go out, but with the pass, you give it a try. Many of those days it turns out to be way better than expected, or the forecast bad weather doesn't move in, and it turns out to be a great day. That's a great day you'd likely have missed without the pass. You can also leave early on a Friday and catch a few runs before closing, or ski the first two hours on Sunday and leave. You can show up, decide it sucks, and go home with no guilt.

And - the best skiers on the hill aren't doing it on day tickets as a general rule. They are that good because they put in the time - and the best way to put in a lot of time is buy a pass. If you want to improve your skiing, buy a pass and use it so much the lifties know you by name.

Great Post and its how I roll ! Just bought my Superpass at Bretton Woods on Saturday, Now I can Hit up Cannon every now and then too ! Not sure how often I will ski Waterville or Cranmore but Im Ready for the Season to begin !!

wakenbacon

Bought my bronze new england pass sunday. Cant wait to get to sugarloaf for the first time!

AdironRider

JH season pass, but I have it perpetually, so I don't really get a new one. Well technically yes, but its not a big deal as the wife takes care of it.

dlague

No season passes here - we see the season as a blank canvas and the deals and the desires will paint the picture! Skiing the same resort over and over not an option. I know the larger resorts cannot be experienced in a single day but that makes it exciting for our next trip someday! We have so many options based on where we live so we see New England as one big ski resort!

Cool to see people getting their passes though - a sign that snow will be near!

ERJ-145CA

I got my Mountain Creek (it's 10 minutes from my house) weekday pass last Tuesday. It's really a rollover from last season. I broke my leg so they gave me a credit towards a pass for this season.