Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!
You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!
I'll get there. I was going to root you on as well, but looks like you've already gotten there, so nice work! Probably will go Sunday this weekend and then at least once or twice Easter weekend. Then I'll get to Killington at least once in May hopefully. So, 30+ seems reasonable and doable at this point.Jcb890... get those 2 more days man!
I think I'm at 28 too, aiming for 30 this weekend at K and Jay.
Next year I can say will almost certainly not be as ambitious as this year. Looks like the wife and I have a little tunafish on the way!
edit: guess I am at 30 already... most days on the hill I've been able to do if you don't count ski team
29. 4/7 Sugarbush (So wet at the end of the day, but at least it was snow falling!)1. 12/2 Sugarbush
2. 12/3 Sugarbush (powder day)
3. 12/4 Sugarbush
4. 12/16 Sugarbush
5. 12/17 Sugarbush
6. 12/18 Sugarbush (rain)
7. 1/12 Sugarbush (rain)
8. 1/13 Sugarbush
9. 1/14 Sugarbush
10. 1/15 Sugarbush (snowy)
11. 1/16 Sugarbush
12. 1/26 Sugarbush (on/off snow fall)
13. 1/27 Sugarbush (lots of snow in the woods)
14. 1/28 Sugarbush (BEST POWDER DAY EVER)
15. 1/29 Sugarbush (on/off snow fall)
16. 2/6 Mountain Creek, NJ (actually pretty good snow, but no exciting terrain open to the public)
17. 2/9 Blue Mountain, PA (powder day!)
18. 2/18 Sugarbush (that recent powder dumping left some nice stashes everywhere)
19. 2/19 Sugarbush (very warm spring day)
20. 2/20 Sugarbush
21. 2/24 Sugarbush (Soft morning very warm, very rainy afternoon)
22. 2/25 Sugarbush (Spring day with 60+ temps, super soft moguls)
23. 2/26 Sugarbush (Mini powder day, despite the 40 degree temp change)
24. 3/18 Sugarbush (Lots of powder stashes in the woods)
25. 3/19 Sugarbush (Even more powder stashes at Mount Ellen)
26. 3/23 Sugarbush (leftovers from closed lifts powder day)
27. 3/24 Sugarbush (POWDER DAY)
28. 3/25 Sugarbush (difficult crust on everything, but lots of deep snow under it)