• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your Current Ski Jones Rating

gmcunni

IMG_20971.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

ripzillia

oh no I can't see my skis
janpow23.jpg

How's this for a Jones Rating.
scotmar19.jpg

I'm a bastard and I know it.

Greg

Staff member
Definitely got a bump by waking up to temps in the 40's. Officially a six.

Moe Ghoul

August is turning out to be a pleasant weather surprise. No AC for a coupla nites with open windows is a good thing. My jones is modulating in the 6's in a "tantric" jones kinda way, I don't wanna risk premature uber-jonesing in August.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'd say I've dropped down to a 5. With Labor day this coming weekend, I've realized the summer went by WAY too fast. With moving, renovating and work being busy, I didn't get in nearly as many beach days as I would like. Didn't help that the weather really didn't start to cooperate until the last couple of weeks.

I'm hoping for a warm September and then bam, turn off the heat and start the countdown for snow gun initiation.

Greg

Staff member
Definitely got a bump by waking up to temps in the 40's. Officially a six.

Another nice and cool morning. Had all the windows up in the bedroom last night and it felt downright chilly this morning. Awesome. I love the fall, partly because I know what's around the corner. Inching towards 7.

ERJ-145CA

It's gone up to a 10 since I got back from the shore and found Ski and Skiing mags in my mailbox along with Heino's ski shop pre-season tune up sale mailing in my mailbox. Now that my summer vacation is over the jones has kicked in hard. Looks like I'll be taking my skis to get them tuned in a couple of weeks, yeah.