• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Winter is coming ... in 2030.

wa-loaf

I'm just looking forward to some good skiing when I hit my 60's. Need to make sure I stay in shape to take advantage of it ...

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm just looking forward to some good skiing when I hit my 60's. Need to make sure I stay in shape to take advantage of it ...

If the Weather Trends 360 guys are right you won't have to wait for the ice age , the next 30 are going to be colder.

An ice age would be an interesting test of Mexico's immigration policy with all the undocumented non skiers heading South across the border ��

dlague

If the Weather Trends 360 guys are right you won't have to wait for the ice age , the next 30 are going to be colder.

An ice age would be an interesting test of Mexico's immigration policy with all the undocumented non skiers heading South across the border ��

Add in the Super El Nino and we could be in good shape!

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
...or it's going to scorch the earth. We're guessing it'll fine.

"In cycle 26, the two waves exactly mirror each other – peaking at the same time but in opposite hemispheres of the Sun. Their interaction will be disruptive, or they will nearly cancel each other. We predict that this will lead to the properties of a 'Maunder minimum'," said Zharkova.
Bwahahahahah!!!

darent

hit 65 before the ski season, love the senior discounts, went to Bretton Woods with friends midweek last season, $19.00 bucks. also Saddleback had a good senior deal. Stay healthy my friend and that cold weather prediction with senior skiing could equal a blast!!

Brad J

I am in my 60's now and hope that the 70's are this good. this will keep me pumped for future.