• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Never Summer Legacy vs Burton Canyon

MarkC

I am looking to pick up a new (used) board. I am torn between the burton canyon that I have been drooling over since 2003 (the one with the eye graffix) or this years never summer legacy demo. Any input?

Last edited:

jerseyrob

+1 for the Canyon. Rode one for two seasons and had no complaints. Great in powder but still could hold it's own on groomers and in the park. Mine got stolen last January so I had to replace it with the BaronES.:) Not a bad upgrade.

dmc

Get the NS... you will not regret it...

Been riding NS for years... Bombproof... Reliable... Will blast throguh anything...

Can you get another?

MarkC

I am starting to lean towards both. I am looking at a used canyon as a rock board (the price is great) and I took out a demo legacy 166 when I was in new mexico. I loved that board and need to own one. The shop is selling them in a few weeks and the price is also great. You can never have too many boards.