• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Computer Desktop Image

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Yeah. We had this HP scanner, with an auto document feeder. Really nice at the time. We also had a Smart & Friendly 4X CD-R burner on the SCSI chain. Good times.

ctenidae

Italy. And my wife.

I don't have anything..just the red Compaq screen that came with my computer..I'm always surfing the net so I never see my desktop..

bvibert

Staff member
how do you make the picture larger in the post?

I don't think you can if you upload it as an attachment. Upload it to the AZ Gallery or another website that allows you to link to photos stored on it and you can include the full size picture in a post using the img tags, ex; [img]http://your.picture.url[/img]. Just make sure the picture isn't too big or it makes reading the thread kind of a pain.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Home computer: a pic of the Dawn Patrol at Burke.

Work: the GF and I at my Bar Installation Ceremony.

Puck it

Fresh 20" that morning. It was in the late afternoon. We worked our way over there . We started at the Wildcat chair in the morning. Also got stuck in traffic getting into the LCC.

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Paul, your desktop is set up similarly to mine, with the task bar vertically oriented. Everyone makes fun of me for it, but it's so much less annoything seeing all the open windows, isn't it? Yay pseudo efficiency.