• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guess the ski area

Cannonball

Here's another picture. This one is from the summit and does have a very subtle clue.

attachment.php

Attachments

• summit.jpg
    summit.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 248

Mapnut

Here's a partial, up-to-date trail map from an operating New England Ski Area. Where is it?

attachment.php
This one is Pinnacle Ski Club, Pittsfield, ME. I don't think it really has a pinnacle. Was the subtle hint in the Monteau photo a distant ski trail?

Cannonball

Was the subtle hint in the Monteau photo a distant ski trail?

Not quite, but I was referring to the line you noticed. That's that huge power line route that runs through the area and makes for a pretty good landmark. For example, from Lincoln you can see it crossing Wolf Mtn which helps when orienting on a map.

Mapnut

Mohawk again? The little sister connection could be to Mount Snow, historical through Walt Schoenknect. It's hard to think of any other sibling relationship in New England.