• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kmart 112203 Pics

J

jlangdale

I put a couple in the AP Gallery. Here are links to my own. I have a lot of them and have only taken a few minutes upload a select few.

http://www.assemblance.net/gallery/k112203
D99E8728.thumb.jpg
D99E8838.thumb.jpg
D99E8929.thumb.jpg

D99E8812.thumb.jpg
D99E8819.thumb.jpg
D99E8910.thumb.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Cool pics. Great undercast that day!

Joshua B

jlangdale, you're a great photographer! I'm glad I joined this board so I have more pictures to look forward to. Nice job, and please keep them coming.

J

jlangdale

Thanks for the complements. I liked this last season undercast day at Sugarbush much better :)

100_0036ED99.sized.jpg

I'm in the process of fixing my gallery, nearly all my albums are fubar due to upgrade.

Greg

Staff member
jlangdale said:
Thanks for the complements. I liked this last season undercast day at Sugarbush much better :)

100_0036ED99.sized.jpg

:blink: Drool...

Greg

Staff member
Joshua B said:
I'm glad I joined this board so I have more pictures to look forward to.
Great to have you here, Josh.

By the way, our Gallery is available to any member that wants to post skiing pics this season. More info can be found here.

J

jlangdale

Joshua B said:
WOW :eek:

And not that it matters, but what trail is that?

Blue Jester to the right of Mt. Ellen summit at Sugarbush south. Nice zig zag run, one of my favorites. Ends up near the Superbravo where you can stay right to the Valley house crossover and hit spring fling.

Although, if you want a more direct route... you could always take organgrinder directly down from the summit :)

100_0010ED99.sized.jpg

High res

Greg

Staff member
The high res version of that pic really does the pitch justice. You lose that in most images. Keep 'em coming. This is [sorta] getting me by until I can get out and make some turns of my own...

Joshua B

Look how the trail slopes off to the left...so you're constantly leaning right. And look how the horizon is leaning right...so the trail actually leans even further left! These kind of fall line trails are fun! Or do they call this double fall line? I don't know. But the whole picture needs to be rotated left.

Greg

Staff member
Oh yeah. I see what you mean. Kinda like it wants to send you into those trees...

J

jlangdale

Freeshie

This is my secret passion... freshy roy :)
Access trail to summit & observation deck from Summit-Jester crossover.

Sunrise side of Valley House traverse/Snowball just below the Valley double lift.

Oh and on an undercast day, try Organgrinder into the abyss... experts only.

Joshua B

jlandale, your shallow depth of field on 100_0019ED99.jpg makes me gasp for air. Almost literally. And may I again say,

WOW :blink:

I

IndyJones

Joshua B, I'm with you....WOW!

Those are awesome pictures! So pretty! I need to ski!