• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best Movie Quotes

skibum9995

More Kubrick -

"I am senior drill instructor Hartman. Because I am hard you will not like me, but I will teach you. If you leave my island, ladies, you will be a weapon......"

"Did your parents have any children that lived, Pyle?"

"What is your major malfunction??? Didn't your mommy and daddy give you enough love when you were a child?"

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress."

"I can't hear you. Sound off like you've got a pair."

"I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and f*ck my sister."

"Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, excactly three f*cking seconds, to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f*ck you."

so many more...

Grassi21

"I have two guns, one for each of ya. "

"I'm your huckleberry."

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
"I have two guns, one for each of ya. "

"I'm your huckleberry."

Fantastic movie.

"Does this mean we're not friends anymore? Why Ed, if I thought that you weren't my friend, well, I don't know if I could bear it"

Wyatt: "Well I'll be damned!"
Doc: "You may indeed, if you're lucky."

"My hypocrisy knows no bounds."

"I stand corrected, Wyatt, you're an oak."

"My dear, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Grassi21

Sherman McMasters: Where is he?
Doc Holliday: Down by the creek, walking on water.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
"Who are those guys?"

Butch "I don't want to sound like a sore sport, but when it's done, if I'm dead, kill him."
Sundance "Love to."

"Morons. I've got morons on my team. No one is going to rob us going down the mountain. We have got no money going down the mountain."

"I have a vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

"If he'd just pay me what he's paying them to stop me robbing him, I'd stop robbing him."

Sundance: "No, I said."
Butch: "What's the matter with you?"
Sundance: "I can't swim."
Butch: "Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you."

ChileMass

"We're in a tight spot - we're in a tight spot!"

"I don't want Fop, I want Dapper Dan. I'm a Dapper Dan man."

"DO NOT SEEK THE TRAY-SURE!"

"We thought you was a toad....."

"Any of you boys a smithy or otherwise trained in the metallurgical sciences?"

"Mama says he's bona fide. He's a suitor."

"I'm here to tell you boys - there is great money to be made in the service of the Lord!!!"

Again, so many others........:lol:

Grassi21

Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Grassi21

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
"I smell varmit poon tang. And the only good varmit poon tang is dead varmit poon tang, I think."

"So what brings you to this nape of the woods... neck of the wape... how come you're here?"

"Cindarella boy, ah, tears in his eyes I guess... / It's in the hole!"

"Can you make a bull shot?"
"Can you make a shoe smell?"
"Very funny, very funny, what time are you due back in boy's town?"

"Oh, are you Roman Catholic? Well then I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid you can't come."

"When you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness. So I got that going for me. Which is nice."

"Don't mind the wires, doctors orders."

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

SkiDog

"I smell varmit poon tang. And the only good varmit poon tang is dead varmit poon tang, I think."

"So what brings you to this nape of the woods... neck of the wape... how come you're here?"

"Cindarella boy, ah, tears in his eyes I guess... / It's in the hole!"

"Can you make a bull shot?"
"Can you make a shoe smell?"
"Very funny, very funny, what time are you due back in boy's town?"

"Oh, are you Roman Catholic? Well then I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid you can't come."

"When you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness. So I got that going for me. Which is nice."

"Don't mind the wires, doctors orders."

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

Was waiting for all these...one of the greats...

I see AIRPLANE made the list finally too.....I could go on for hours and hours...but I refraid lest I be accused of padding my post count.. ;-)

M

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
"I didn't get a 'harumph' outta that guy! You watch your ass!"

"You use your tongue prettier n' a twenty dollar whore."

"You know, morons."

"Hey, where the white women at?"

"Badges! We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

"Come on, boys! The way you're lollygaggin' around here with them picks and them shovels, you'd think it was a hundert an' twenty degree. Can't be more than a hundert an' fourteen"

"Rape, murder, arson and rape."
"You said rape twice."
"I like rape."

"Has anyone got a dime? Somebody's gotta go back and get a sh*t load a' dimes."

Grassi21

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Jaytrek57

Losers always whine about "doing their best."
Winners go home and F*** the prom queen.

Tanner got in a fight with the 8th grade.
"Who in the 8th grade?"
The whole 8th grade.

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not 'Mr. Lebowski'. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."