• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Emerging signal for storminess for the end of January

xwhaler

Just checked the weatherbug app on my phone.....they say 4-8" for here in Epping NH.....higher than I've seen anywhere so far.
Heading up to Whaleback in a bit...shaping up to be a really nice day.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

xwhaler

WMUR just reported 1-3" for S/SE NH so who knows.....lot of uncertainty with this fast moving event

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

ScottySkis

About 4 inch of beautiful white stuff were I live about 60 miles south and east of the Catskills, winter is back .:):):)

Tin

nh snow.jpg

Rumbles of thunder in Providence but snowing at my house in western RI.

Last edited:

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Primed for a dusting here. Lots of bare fields. Ground is going to freeze even harder during the coming week. The only benefit of this pattern is the hibernating ticks should take a beating!

wa-loaf

It's dumping here, got about 2 inches of wet snow on the ground. And some dipshit just drove down the street in a snowmobile ... I guess they miss it as much as us.

hammer

Not a good time to be on the roads right now. Two spinouts (180 right in the middle of Rt. 3, SUV) and one almost spinout by a local police cruiser.

abc

it's dumping here, got about 2 inches of wet snow on the ground. And some dipshit just drove down the street in a snowmobile ... I guess they miss it as much as us.
lol!

Got a couple on my deck also. Too bad it won't do much good since there's no base whatsoever beneath it, anywhere nearby.

Last edited:

Tin

Tracking too far east to help asking areas other thank WaWa, Nashoba, and Blue by the looks of the radar.

About half an inch at Ragged. We need this to pull a little more west asap.

A secondary batch of snow moving north from Connecticut seems to be headed for the ski areas

ScottySkis

Platty saids they got 4 to 5 of snow today I believe because I got that to were I live 60 miles away from them.

skifree

Zero snow at Waterville. At least they are finally blowing snow on true grit

Hard and fast day today