• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite commercials..

What are everybodies favorite commercials??? I like the Lego my Eggo commercial and also the commercial for Hot pockets..what about you guys..maybe embed some youtube if you've got the skillz..Holla

Moe Ghoul

Recent ad from AT&T wireless where the guy is standing in a room he might be renting while a dog is rubbing his ass on the carpet, and he says something like "Looks like French Toast is going to rent it"

deadheadskier

Staff member
I used to dig the caveman Geico commercials. It killed me that the TV show some network tried to model after the commercials was AWFUL.

deadheadskier

Staff member
we where watching the mets game last week at the bar and they had them all over the staduim. it was very not funny.

not all of them were great, but I was particularly fond of the one at the shrinks office

schmart

drjeff

This commercial for Guiness had me practically falling off my chair laughing this morning when my business partner sent me the link!

dmc

Or the psychedelic levis commercials of the late 60s...

Geoff

The old late-1960's Alka Seltzer commercials were great. "Spicy Meatball", "I can't believe I ate the whole thing", and the newlywed couple where the chick is creating things like "Marshmallowed Meatballs and Poached Oysters".

Grassi21

i love this one. watch it a few times. it will grow on you.

Grassi21

I love that commercial... i remember imitating it...

on my first ever ski trip that commercial was regularly quoted. still do to this day..

they are warm because they toast them...

Sky

Recently....the cell-phone add (verizon wireless?) with the girl who was a Michael Phelps fan, but her service had lousy coverage so she wasn't aware Phelps was just down the street.

"One day we'll look back on this day and laugh....OR CRY!"

The similar add about the guy in the pool hall missing the call about the Motorhead Tix....meh.