• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Ski Days so far 2013/14

aaronbru

I'm only at 5 days so far. I usually only average 8 or so per year so I think I'm on my regular pace. Wish I lived a little more north.

Cannonball

I hit 20 on Sunday. Had hopes for more by now but I missed 3 weeks in January and am going to miss 2 weeks in February. Looking forward to piling it on starting mid-feb.

drjeff

Sunday was my 29th so far.
Starting to think about the possibility of getting 60 days this year :) A lot of that will depend on the combo of how deep into April Mount Snow goes + how early in April my kids soccer season starts :smash:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

Madroch

22- hoping for 23 tomorrow spouse tolerance permitting...

SnowBro

16. I'm trying to maintain a pace of at least 1-2 days a week. I only got in 4 days in January, which I'm pretty disappointed about. I have to step it up the rest of this month and March. I'm hoping to be riding into April if conditions permit. I have yet to hit my local hill too. Keep telling myself I should head out for some runs before work but I always end up sleeping through the morning. Hitting the bar and drinking some nights doesn't help.

Euler

I'm up to 14 which is above average for me. It's been a good season thus far in terms of skiing frequently, a mediocre to poor season in terms of snow conditions. I'm hoping for >20 by the end of March

C-Rex

I'm up to 19. It could be 20 if you count the day I went to Magic and then did the night session after at Sundown as 2. What do you guys think. Does it count?

Warp Daddy

Only 11 i lost a ski buddy this season to cancer and another one to double hip replacement and a third to knee replacement surgery .

This season has been a transformational change . Our group is dwindling in size after 4 decades of skiing together ,life changes and we all adjust accordingly .