• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Kzone dying?

highpeaksdrifter

I ax because it seems like there’s a ton of them coming here all of a sudden. There have been lots of Kmart threads over the years without a Kzone invasion of this magnitude. I’m not putting that down, if fact I welcome the new blood. I’m just wondering what caused the sudden interest in AZ.

2knees

not sure what is going on but lately they average about 5 or 6 new threads a day. not alot left to talk about? who knows.

AdironRider

This board needs more of them. Im getting kinda sick of the same old stuff here.

What are the narrowest and steepest trails in the east? Come on, thats a lame thread. Get opinionated, call it like you see it, be original. I just dont want to hear the same line over and over again anymore.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I ax because it seems like there’s a ton of them coming here all of a sudden. There have been lots of Kmart threads over the years without a Kzone invasion of this magnitude. I’m not putting that down, if fact I welcome the new blood. I’m just wondering what caused the sudden interest in AZ.

They missed me and decided to follow me over here.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
This board needs more of them. Im getting kinda sick of the same old stuff here.

What are the narrowest and steepest trails in the east? Come on, thats a lame thread. Get opinionated, call it like you see it, be original. I just dont want to hear the same line over and over again anymore.
So why don't you come up with some?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

Do you post on Kzone?

millerm277

I'm thinking it might be more because HS has posted a bunch of links to AZ threads.....the Kzone board doesn't seem to be much less active. It might be more that it was overactive before, because everyone was bitching about Powdr/Nyburg/*fill in hated person/thing here* (myself included), and now there isn't as much to complain about.

Tyrolean_skier

Kzone will be thriving once the resort opens for good. Then Geoff, Bubba, MrsG and others will make their daily reports for those of us in the flatlands to read. Lots of posters that usually post during the season have not shown back up yet. I have no doubt that we will see them post when the skiing starts up again. It's a bit depressing right now that Mother Nature has forced a later re-opening.

You're lame

icedtea

I love lamp.

t_20083.jpg